Thursday

:-) THINKING about setting my goals higher

OK,

I've been thinking about it and I might one day try a comp. I've been reading all the blogs out there and it motivated me to set my goals slightly higher :-) kind of excite about it all. Lately I'm feeling a little fat because I am eating 6 small meals a day and I am trying to drink a gallon of water per day too. I am finding it somewhat difficult to eat every 2.5 hours when I am at work and also looking for new ideas on how to transport various foods/supplements with me as I am always on the go....

Cooler might be my only option?

I seem to eat M.R.P and fruit mostly plus I stop most the time for a good lunch.

I've been drinking lemon juice and ACVM and the first week of all this really drained me not real sure if anyone out there had the same problem or I am getting sick because I've had head aches as well.. Oh well

I cannot wait to see some results, going to post some Photos soon


That's all for now

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's probably just your body getting used to all the changes. Give it a little time, you'll feel better soon.

When I first joined with Tony, I wasn't into doing a comp at all. Now, especially after seeing Stacey in all her glory, I'm thinking about it too. But, it won't be for a while, I want my braces off first and that may be another couple of years. At least it gives me enough time to transform this body into something spectacular!

Angela said...

Its a lot to get used to....the beginning is always hard...but the results are sooo worth it!

I never thought in a million years that i would be doing a competition....and now look at me? 28 days out! Im scared to death...but im doing it anyway ;)

Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hey since I had to drop out of this last comp I'm thinking about doing the one in Washington again... in May '09. That's like 7 months to build muscle and get ready girl :)

Anonymous said...

Also, yes a cooler is a definite must have, and the ACV and lemon concoction will drain you :) The headaches you are having are totally normal and to be expected! It means good things are happening. Your system is being cleaned out and regulated...ready to become a muscle building, fat burning machine :)

4 real!