Wednesday

Gym Change

I am so SORE from working out but I LOVE IT because I know its working......

OK so the drive from work to Peoria's Golds Gym was starting to bother me and I made a switch to my home town YMCA. For a few reasons first I am still working on my Masters giving me the student Membership saved about 100$ plus fuel.. I still feel somewhat selfish for getting an online personal trainer and saving money in other places seems to help with my justifications/reasoning.

So I really don't like the YMCA as much as golds gym because the equipment is not as nice but on the plus side people are so much more friendly. Since I got back from overseas I think my lack of people skills is a little worse than normal..... I know right?

I'm sure the Y will grow on me

I joined the "Y" went worked out and on my way out the door I felt the to grab some information to see what all is offered at the YMCA and some nice lady came up and asked if I needed help..

I'm not sure but I might have came across as a little cranky but it was more like me and her having completely different communication patterns..

I'll have to work on my re-adapting to civilization a little more ... I've been back from Afghanistan for a week now WOO I feel so spoiled :-) with running water and a toilet in the same building..

Tomorrow I meet a board of judges that will be looking at my uniform and drilling me with questions about the military might be promoted soon ... kind of stressful I just hope my military baring is OK since I've had 7 days off



Wish me LUCK

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A new Tony Diva!! Whoo-hoo!!! Good luck for tomorrow too.

Tony is the best and you will love him. Need any help we are all here and LOVE to give support! You will have amazing muscles very soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl the "Y" ain't all that bad...it's all I've ever used :)...course you can't miss what you've never had so I'm sure Gold's was sweet :)

What time do you usually work out anyway??

JOLT said...

Stacey,

I've been working out at different times but starting Monday I'm go back to work so I'll be working out around 5PM @ the Y. I would love to work out early in the mornings but I would have start working out at 4AM because I leave home about 0530 for work each day.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I prefer early morning workouts as well. I used to be at the Y at 5 am every morning. But my schedule got changed and now I lift in the evenings...usually around 6 or so. Don't let the meatheads in the weight room intimidate you! They are all harmless I promise lol :) Just put your earbuds in, crank the tunes and do your thing. They'll stay our of your way :)