Sunday

Fitness Goals here I come :-)


So the Blogging starts well as you may or may not know I've spent a little times overseas which gave me plenty of time to think about myself and life in general. I'm getting serious about how my body looks and I really want a body similar to what you would see on the cover of a health magazine and all everyone can say is "Mel you're so skinny I wish I had your body". Well news flash super skinny is not the look I am going for I've been inspired by several other blogger's out there who are not afraid to be beautiful. So what if I am a girl who wants a little more muscle on her bones. I had one per say friend tell me that it's repulsive. "LOL"... My BF (Sam) is supportive of my new goal and I loved his comment "Sure I can live with a hot girlfriend that can fight off other guys" or something close to that.

With that said I've been a golds gym member for a few years now with no real results so now I have the help of Tony which will hopefully get me started with my body transformation soon. I love our society cause I can pay someone to give for a diet plan, work out, and motivational support. At first I was a little unsure about spending money on something that is not so necessary but my mom said it best with" Who do you have to answer to except yourself? Go for it!" ....

Fitness Goals here I come :-)

I've read a lot of success stories out there and I've noticed that some girls out there are working 2 jobs and are holding their families together and its so motivating! I have the military, working on my MBA, my house, Dog, and Boy friend... I am so spoiled but don't get me wrong I worked my butt off for it all...

How do they say it? Start Right ---Finish Strong

I may get the nerve to post my before photos and progress photos as I travel down this road...

I know right run on central well writing has never been a strength of mine so read at your own risk/head ache

I took some before photos for Tony YIKES

105lbs and kind of skinny fat I say that meaning Skinny with no real lean/tone if you know what I mean...

I really want ABS

Till another time

1 comment:

Tina said...

Oh you'll be a photo posting freak in no time :) It's kind of an addiction all on it's own...you want blogger traffic...post pics!! So excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!