Sunday

1 week down

I just finished my first week of Dream Bodies Transformation w/ Tony

My first week went OK I need to work on eating more and drinking more water which is probably a normal problem at first for some people. I just sent in my weekly stat report to Tony and kind of mentioned possibly being interested in figure competitions. I kind of wounder how much work and time that will take?

My boyfriend is so sweet he asked if there was anything he could do that would help /support me in this transformation. I don't know how he deals with so much he works part time is going to college full time (in a very demanding program), and juggles me/friends very well while looking for a full time job. I'm a lucky girl :-) oh and he also literally can juggle while riding his unicycle but that's another story LOL.

My cheat meal this week was 1 soft taco from Taco Bell (YIKES low grade meat) two MINI Baby Ruth's and 2 drinks of cranberry juice w/vodka.

I'm going to buy a cooler so I can transport food/supplements with me and I just bought some online egg whites that I could just mix with my Whey shakes... Saves me some time if it don't taste to bad.

I have to give it to all the other Tony Diva's out there I don't know how they work full time+, kids, maintain awesome bodies, and family.... You guys are Amazing and Inspirational

Thank you for all the help and support

Melissa

2 comments:

April said...

Hey! I'm a fellow Diva myself :) I just found your blog! So you get a cheat meal once a week? LUCKY! I guess if you're trying to gain it's needed...i'll never be there LOL! Good luck and Tony is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first week!