Wednesday

Sorry have not posted anything in some time

I really don't have any ground braking news to report with my bod. transformation I am still trying to "eat clean" and hitting the gym. My life has been crazy with a new job so now I have two jobs both of which are very demanding and I am working on my MBA classes. luckily there is a decent gym where I work at so I can get a workout in during lunch sometimes.. I'm working 2 weeks straight and college is stressing me out thank god for the gym I could not live without it!!!! Unfortunately I missed muscle in the city but I plan on seeing a show soon just to check out the girls as far as what it takes to compete. I am still debating if its easier to be a little heavy and lose weight or try to bulk up from sticks and bones... I really want better abs and a arms like Stacey... I am always checking her arms out at the gym... I am more inspired by someone I kind of know verses the crazy models out there just because I think everything is airbrushed ... Anyway, nothing to exciting going on with me love all of your blogs


Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My, you have ALOT on your plate, girl! Just the fact that you are making the EFFORT is amazing!

Yes, Stacey is my inspiration! I wanna look like her when I grow up! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeesh, your the woman that's for sure! School is hard enough by itself, let alone with one job, but two...I can't even imagine.

Yep, working out definitely makes me happy too :)

And haha on checkin out my arms...next time I'll flex for ya lol just kidding!!! :)