Monday

LOVED 4 AM

Did the 4 AM workout today and I loved it in fact I felt great all day and now that I am down with work all I have to worry about is college:-) ,,, Also I did really well with my diet/water intake today almost drank 1 gallon WOOT.... Maybe my transformation is closer than I think but on the 6 JAN 08 I have a surgery which may slow me down for a few weeks :-( I am hopeful after that first week I can workout parts of my body verses the area operated on. UGH ...... Hope its that last one for a very long time and next will be my first figure COMP

Happy Holidays

Melissa

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Great job on the early workout and following your food/water needs for the day! Awesome!! Kick it!!

Jess

April said...

Hooray for diet and water! I'm having surgery the 15th and i'm hoping for the same thing as you.

Anonymous said...

I used to workout everyday at 5AM and I LOVED IT! Transitioning to my schedule now did not make me happy at all but I had no other choice.
I remember waking up at 4am to get ready for the gym and i was all excited and in the best mood the rest of the day. Now, having to move my workouts to the evening...it's a lot harder to get motivated cause I'm tired but I do it :) But yeah morning workouts are my fav by far!!!

JOLT said...

Jessica: Thanks for the support

April: The best of luck with your surgery I'll be thinking about you besides we're to strong to stay down for too long!!!

Muslfetish: Sorry to hear about your schedule change :-(... I hope to stay with the 4AM workout for along time I don't want to change it until I at least reach my first figure comp. So five the next five years??

Thanks for the support you gal's kick ass..

April said...

Let me know what the dr says about those supps. I don't think the ACV would hurt anything or the whey powders? EEK! Maybe I better call too!