Monday

"Lackadasical"....... Motivation


Venting online UGH SORRY in advance

(Would not mind having a bod like this)




LMAO: OLD WOMEN BEHIND THE WHEEL

I was at the subway in Peoria the other day and some crazy old lady backed into my car and the sad/funny part is that she gave me the craziest guilt trip EVER. First she told me that she is on a fixed income and found out that she is cured of lung cancer and that it had been a bad week. I told her it didn't sound all to bad then a few seconds there after she tried telling me that she had 4 weeks to live (then later telling me she is over lung cancer after 3 years). The entire time I said not a word as this old lady psycho who started dropping names and telling me she knows people AKA her daughter was a lawyer .. I about laughed when the COP showed up and she dropped a name in front of me to the police officer( people only do that after the fact to cover up their mistakes).... It was funny in some weird frustrating way..she is taking care of getting my car fix per her insurance... There is a lot more comical parts then this but my blog is too long already

So basically I am half assing my diet and fell off the workout bandwagon so I went to various bodybuilding websites to motivate myself and I am going to buy some more Whey, egg whites, and what not....We'll see if I can get out of my winter workout blues maybe a nice tanning session would help... Is there anyone drinking a gallon of water a day as Tony suggests or is it just me?

Mel.....
(Big Thanks to Cathy)

Cooking

Tight curve Pancakes this weekend:
1c egg whites,
1 whole egg,
2 scoops Tight Curves berry Flavor Protein powder...
.mix in a blender....makes about 3 large pancakes

2 comments:

April said...

The pancakes are YUMMY! Not a real fan of the protein but in the pancakes it's tasty :)

I drink more than the gallon, I LOVE water!!

Love Jamie, her bod is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the crazy lady and your car. Hope you can get it fixed.

Yep, MOST days I am faithful in drinking my gallon of water. Sometimes, not so much. I LOVE it with the ACV/LJ in it. It's like soda to me!

Great motivational pics too.

Merry Christmas girl! Hope you have a wonderful Holiday!