Monday

After Surgery Stir Craziness

Long time no blog sorry about that


I had surgery on the 7 of JAN and have not been able to work out since. I see my doctor again on the 21st so I am very hopeful in him giving me the all clear to work out again or at least parts of my body. My Doctor kind of made threats to me with scary scenarios of hemorrhaging and whatnot. I personally feel as if his words were unreasonable and possibly worse case scenarios but for some reason I don't want to chance it... I've lost muscle and my ass is feeling fat-ish plus my sleep schedule is so jacked up, I guess Oxycontin can do that to a person. I've been reading every one's blogs and drooling over their great workouts and accomplishments while I sit on my fat ass.. In fact I had to stop reading for awhile because I was not dealing with not getting to work out that well.

Anyway, I had a good friend over they other night and I cooked us an easy "Tony directed diet" dinner and my friend told me she forgot how great if feels to eat health. Now I don't know what that means but I am happy that I may have opened her eyes to some new eating habits :-).. I still have my goals set high on a figure competition but I am definitely intimidated about it to be honest so I hope to jump on a comp. with some other beginners at that point in time or maybe some more seasoned diva's. I am hoping so much that the DR. tells me everything is good and that another surgery is not necessary but for some reason I have this bad feeling.. So wish me some luck THANKS.

To top it off my boyfriend of 7 months broke up with me the night before surgery so not only have I been stir crazy its been stir crazy with the lonely no boyfriend blues but I am also very excited about maybe finding someone who can like me for me one day.. I would love to have a best guy friend that I was super attracted to... I'm still kind of young and clueless with men and I swear it is getting more confusing with age not less. We'll see

Anyway good work to all DIVAS out there

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang girl no wonder I haven't seen you! Well here's to a speedy recovery, so u can start working out, do a figure competition and find the man of your dreams! All fantastic goals for the new year! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info
Figure competition