Wednesday

GNC

I was at GNC the other day and I was able to buy a back up food scale and body Measuring Tape for 10$. A lot of stuff was on sale at the GNC in the Grand Prairie Mall just to let everyone know. I really like my body measuring tape because it has this nice handle and I can hook the end into it so it makes it easy compared to other tapes that I've used.

So I started back on my "Tony's" workout this week and its going well.. I am super sore and loving it!!!! I noticed that my strength went down considering I have not been lifting in 3 weeks or maybe its fear of over doing after surgery? I am hopeful in some results soon and getting somewhat impatient .... ABS is all I'm saying and I should post some PICS soon too.

NEWS FLASH: There is a deadly flu virus going around at work so I've been kind of stressing about it and avoiding people so I don't get sick and sure enough I woke up today sicker than sick. All the hand sanitizer in the world could not save me now SOB.

So I ordered my first pair of "NEW GRIP" lifting pads today I am so excited about getting them :-) .. I am sure all the guys at the base gym will be like WTF so I'm going to show them off HAHAH.... I'll be sure to post all about it verses my Golds Gym lifting gloves

Six pack by swimming season WOOT and figure Comp this year are the goals

Booyah .

1 comment: