Sunday

Started 19 OCT ......Today's Photos



So I started Tony's Work out program 19 OCT 2008 took one week off because of Bronchitis my diet has been so so OK I slip some times! Anyway, I just took some PICS and compared them to my original photos and there is a little change in the AB area and butt. I know it's too soon but I was curious... Yep, I am still wanting to gain some more muscle .......

Black and White PICS are OLDER

I took the original photos while I was deployed in Afghanistan(not looking so hot) and today I did not do my hair or anything because its Football Sunday and we all have our days darn it... I really need a photographer its kind of difficult taking PICS of myself.. How do you gals do it?

Random I know

~Mel

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey chica! I can totally see a change! While slight, it is definitely there. Keep it up!
Jess

Anonymous said...

I can see some changes too! Back is definitely getting some muscle and yep, tummy is looking good!

I've been coughing up a lung. Gotta go to the doc again. My Bronchitis is back. Hate this. :(

Anonymous said...

Ha pictures rock! You can tell you've made progress even in just the little time you've been doing it! Hope your feeling better :)

JOLT said...

Thank you for all the word of encouragement and kindness but I'm not really happy with these pictures but its a good starting point :-).. Everybody starts somewhere no matter the size

Right!!