Saturday

My latest power drink concoction

OK,

Tony called me out of the blue yesterday to see how I was doing and he said he was going to call me next week to check on me too.... He is so awesome and he always reminds me that I'll see results some time soon. I posted my starting pictures a few weeks back or so, we'll see where I am in 6 months.. A girl can hope but hopefully with Tony's help and hard work I'll see some good changes with my luck I'll be addicted to Tony's workouts and be a life member or something LOL...

I made a new drink my BF tried it and did not like it but here it goes

  • 3 shots of international egg whites = 3 eggs (tasteless and odorless)
  • 2 drops of green tea ex
  • 25% a little French Vanilla Myoplex liquid
  • Tablespoon of Maxwell instant coffee
  • Tablespoon flax seed oil
  • crushed ICE
  • mix in the silver bullet till slushy ish
  • Some times I add splenda sweetener (only once so far) eh
Talk about a caffeine high
I like it anyway but I'm more of a texture person verses taste
That and oatmeal is an awesome way to start my day

WOOT

1 comment:

Tina said...

Tony is the best isn't he ;) That drink sounds very interesting :) Your pictures look awesome, and you've only just begun!!