Friday

GYM< GYM< GYM

Yes, It is true I have 3 gyms I belong to: One at work (which is a lot like cheers cause everyone knows my name), the YMCA (where I know no one except Stacey and Chris), and one at home (eh)...

I went to the YMCA at a random time today 1030 and let me tell you what... There was a lot of young meat heads in training. 15- 20 younger males with hormone control issues WTF and why do they take up so much space to talk please just get the efff out of my way so I can workout...I said with love.

I do well with men my age or older but not so much with the teens they kind of annoy me so I decided to run the track instead of the treadmill and today's obstacles were an old lady with oxygen, to older women with canes... Please let me describe: To old women creeping along with attached wrist bands.. now if one goes down they are both screwed so it maybe time to attache a 3rd younger party to the "crazy train". (Ladies) Oh, and some 70 year old males shooting hoops rather joyfully might I add.

I am clearly in a b@##$% mood today

Anyway I'm running low on some supps so I will be putting my order in today and I've went up in weight all the sudden my bod just took off

Word has it that Tina and Stacey are in my home town "WHERE ARE YOU" LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lmao we were there from 3-6...gotta love the Y lol!!!