Sunday

April's Quetion thing

1. Can you cook? I get by.......so YES
2. What was your dream growing up? LOL, Basketball player
3. What talent do you wish you had? I'm content
4. Favorite place? Great outdoors
5. Favorite vegetable? Asparagus (it grew on me after awhile)
6. What was the last book you read? (Some Risk Management Book)
7. What zodiac sign are you ? Sagittarius
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? YES
9. Worst Habit? Random rambles
10. Do we know each other outside of blogging? Not so much
11. What is your favorite sport? Volleyball/ lifting weights
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Both at times and it depends on topic
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Push up contest perhaps or singing with dancing
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? It could always be worse ..............
15. Tell me one weird fact about you: I have no gallbladder
16. Do you have any pets? YES
17. Do you know how to do the macarena? I did at one point in time I think I could still do it
18. What time is it where you are now? 2100 hrs
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? SCARY
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? NADA
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Partner
22. What color eyes do you have? BLUE
23. Ever been arrested? NOT YET
24. Favorite fictional character of all time? Homer
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Pay something off or buy a new motorcycle
26. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? teleport
27. What’s your favorite hangout? GYM
28. Do you believe in ghosts? UMMMM... I see dead people not so much
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? COLLEGE, exercise, cyber space........
30. Do you swear a lot? At times LOL
31. Biggest pet peeve? Judgmental unhappy people that rain on my parade
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? ON THE MOVE and sleep deprived
33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?

No comments: