Saturday

Workouts, xmas, ..........

Its been two weeks and I'm getting ready to start a new work out from Diana. My George Foreman Grill broke while I was cooking bison meat Christmas day. My family dynamics have changed dramatically this past year, which is hard this time of year, and I have this new guy friend in my life..... luckily he is a GYM NUT too. I hope to finish out this semester of college before my brain explodes and my job drives me completely nuts...... Tis the season and the gym is about the only thing holding me together sometimes.

Why is everyone problem a freaking emergency? Why does my boss insist on giving answer in the form of a riddle, hello in-between the lines has 50 other answers.... just say it already

At least I was able to help out the community by volunteering meals on wheels Christmas eve and day, live your life while you can cause the later years don't look any to exciting.


I'm just sayin

Happy Holidays

~MB

1 comment:

JOLT said...

Sometimes it takes a month to realize that people are a crazy... UGH